It’s the season of giving and that’s not about to stop for all our wonderful homeowners that have moved recently or will be in the new year. Whether you need a housewarming gift, or even just a gift idea for pretty much anyone in your life, we’ve got you covered with some of our favorite products of the year that have been tried and true.
- The best bedding you’ll ever buy – Linen Tales Stone Washed Sheet set $275
Nothing makes a place feel like home quite like a cozy bed. Give the gift of rest and relaxation forever.
- The mother of all kitchen appliances – The Ninja Air Fryer $99.99
Whether they’re trying to get healthier or just looking for a quicker way to make some crunchy foods, the Ninja can literally do it all!
- Drink the wine without the headache – Ullo Wine Filter and Decanter $129.99
By removing sulfites from wine, the Ullo system also eliminates the foggy next-day feeling of a couple glasses of wine. Why not enjoy your wine without the headache?
- Prettiest little mugs – Double Walled Glass Mugs $34.95
To say that these are coffee mugs alone would be an outright lie. I’ve made desserts, pretty cocktails, and so much more in these mugs that put it all on display.
- Save on daily coffee – Keurig Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino Maker $189.99
Save your time and money in the mornings and have a coffee shop quality drink within seconds at home. It makes tea, coffee, ciders, lattes, you name it!
- For the entertainer in your life – An all-in-one entertaining bamboo set $45.86
An entertainment set unlike any other, complete with mingling plates, cheese board, knives, and serving utensils to make entertaining a breeze. Not to mention bamboo is dishwasher safe.
- Keep your tables in their best shape – Real Marble Drink Coasters $14.85
A classic, and simple staple that belongs in every household. They instantly add elegance with the weight and glamour of natural marble.